Monday, August 25, 2014

Almost on my way!

Tell everybody I’m on my way, and I’m loving every step I take!

For those of you that know me, you know that that is a line from a song from the movie Brother Bear.  The little bear, Koda, is on a journey home after losing his mother and gaining a rather hesitant new guardian, Kenai. 

Now, my story is not as tragic as Koda’s, and I’m grateful, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hesitant about leaving tomorrow, but I’m trying not to push those feelings away.  Yes, I’m hesitant, and scared about stepping into the unknown, but I know that wonderful things await me there.  Things I cannot imagine, and things that will change the way I see the world. 

So, you don’t actually have to tell everybody I’m on my way, because everybody won’t really care, but you can tell yourself!  And say a prayer for me, because I’m on my way, and I’m loving ever step I take! 


I’ll see you all in Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment